We are hiring a courteous and professional banquet server to be responsible for greeting, assisting, and serving guests at special functions and events.
Note: “Cover Letter” is not required for us, form will require input, feel free to put N/A.
Mid-week availability is particularly desired.
The banquet server will help assist with event planning, preparation, and clean up, serve guests, and respond to questions, complaints, and requests. To be a successful banquet server, you should possess excellent customer service and communication skills. You should be professional, polite to guests, and an efficient server. This position is based upon amount of events being held at Hawk’s View. Events include, but are not limited to, Weddings, Golf Outings, Baby Showers, Banquet services including Brunch, etc. Pay varies based on starting wages and tips per event.
About Hawk’s View Golf Club:
Hawk’s View is a family-owned, public golf course offering the Golf and Wedding experiences of member-only country clubs. Our staff enjoys a relaxed family-style work environment that is customer focused on providing the best possible service. We take pride in our ability to perform above and beyond expectations typically reserved for other public courses.
As a staff member at Hawk’s View, you’ll have the opportunity to work side-by-side with one of the industry’s best Event Coordinators and enjoy a friendly staff that truly loves their jobs. With exceptional customer service, our wedding clientele and banquet customers continue to rave about their experiences. You’ll be part of small, but amazing team that creates and executes these memorable events.
Banquet Server Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests as they enter a venue and helping them to find their seats
- Seeing to the comfort of guests through answering questions, taking orders, conveying special instructions to the kitchen and bar, and serving food and beverages
- Circulating the room with trays of appetizers and beverages
- Directing guests to necessary services and features, and leading guests on tours of the location
- Assisting with event preparation, set up, and closing, including setting up and packing away tables, table cloths and place settings, and buffets
- Supporting other staff to ensure guest satisfaction
- Adhering to safety and quality regulations
Banquet Server Requirements:
- Experience as a server is preferred, but training will be provided to the right candidate
- Does not need to be 18 to serve guests, but MUST be 18 to handle alcohol service
- Courteous and attentive to guests
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, staying on your feet, climbing stairs, carrying heavyweights
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
- Flexibility to work shifts, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays
- CPR training is always beneficial
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Estimated Pay Range: $15.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Free Golf
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Banquet Hall
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
If you’re ready, fill out an application today and drop it off!