About the Position:
We are looking for a Busser / Barback to support our wait staff and set up our dining areas.
Busser / Barback responsibilities include serving plates, glasses, and silverware, refilling beverages, supporting bartenders, and cleaning tables. If you enjoy a fast-paced way of working and want to kickstart your career in the hospitality industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our daily operations run smoothly and our guests have a pleasant dining experience.
Note: “Cover Letter” is not required for us, form will require input, feel free to put N/A.
About Hawk’s View Golf Club:
Hawk’s View is a family-owned, public golf course offering the Golf and Wedding experiences of member-only country clubs. Our staff enjoys a relaxed family-style work environment that is customer focused on providing the best possible service. We take pride in our ability to perform above and beyond expectations typically reserved for other public courses.
Hawk’s View is known for its amazing Fish Fry and was voted “Favorite” Fish Fry in the “2022 Best of Geneva Lake” edition. Our Fish Fry is open year-round and is so busy that reservations are strongly recommended. A typical shift in the course comes in various waves based on how many are on the course and when. Plus golf outings with luncheons require someone that’s quick on their feet and can adapt to those various waves of food requests.
- Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
- Get ice for bartenders, help restock the bar, clear and clean glassware
- Decorate tables with candles, napkins, linens and flowers
- Place tableware and condiments on tables
- Serve water and welcome snacks, like breadsticks
- Refill beverages and take orders
- Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
- Provide special silverware sets to families with young children
- Clean and reset tables after guests leave
- Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining areas
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Golf
- Employee Discounts
Wages: $6.50 / hour + tips
- Some weekdays, especially for banquets
- Weekend availability