Now Open for the Winter!
25 World Renowned Courses | Callaway Golf Fitting Studio | Golf Instruction Lab
Our completely renovated simulator is 64% larger than our previous model. Other significant improvements include:
– Addition of several courses, including Pebble Beach, for a total of 25 worldwide prestigious course options
– The latest and greatest launch monitor from Foresight Sports, the GC-Quad
– A lightning-fast Alienware computer to drive the software
– Premium hitting station from Fiberbuilt that provides the most realistic lie while minimizing “turf shock” on the joints.
Callaway Golf Fitting Studio
Led by Matt Boesch, Callaway Golf Master Club Fitter.
Matt’s expertise combined with Callaway’s superior club fitting system along with Foresight’s incredible data ensures your custom clubs are precisely fit to your swing to maximize distance and consistency.
Golf Instruction Lab
Led by Gary Brooks, PGA Director of Instruction
With over 30 years of teaching experience, Gary incorporates V1 Video Swing Analysis, Foresight’s data, and multiple training aids that make learning easy, fun, and long lasting.
1 person can usually play 18 holes in 1 hour. So, for 2 people to play 18 holes, book 2 hours, etc.
For example, if you want to book 3 hours beginning at 8:00am, you’ll need to book the 8:00am, 9:00am, and 10:00am times.
Credit Card entry is just to hold tee time, it is only charged for No-Shows without 24-hour cancellation notice.
Or call (262) 348-9900 to book your simulator reservation.
2019/2020 Simulator Rates
November 8 through March 29
Monday-Friday: $35 per hour
Saturday & Sunday: $40 per hour
Please note that simulator rates are based on amount of time the simulator is reserved, not per player; Please allow 5-10 minutes for course and player set up at the beginning of your session.
Purchase a 10-Hour Pass and SAVE! Get 10 hours of play for only $299
Indoor Performance Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 10:00am-6:00pm
– A fully stocked bar is available for beverage purchases (no outside beverages are permitted)
– A typical 18 hole round will take about an hour per player; a foursome should reserve 4 to 5 hours to play 18 holes
– To prevent over-booking, user will be charged for amount of time reserved, even if less time is used
– Reservation modifications & cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged
– Players may bring in their own clubs to use, but need to be clean: Hawk’s View will provide Callaway golf balls and tees
– Footwear must be clean; metal spikes are prohibited
– All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times