Update March 24th, 2020 – 3:34 PM
Golf courses are to close due to the “Safer at Home” order. This includes our indoor golf simulator.
This order will go into effect at 8AM on Wednesday March 25th, and will last through April 23rd, or until further notice.
We will be doing carry-out Fish Fry orders on Friday night. You can find our limited Fish Fry Take-Out Menu HERE.
Update March 12th, 2020 – 12:00PM
In these unprecedented times, we want to make sure that you, our guest, is informed of our operation at Hawk’s View. Here are some highlights that we want you to be aware of:
- The golf courses will remain open as long as our governing bodies allow us to be. It is believed that golf is a very safe activity as it is outdoors and typically performed with natural social distancing.
- Our golf carts will be thoroughly sanitized with disinfectant.
- If you wish to take your own golf cart due to social distancing concerns, that will be permitted during the official COVID-19 state of emergency time period.
- The cups that hold the flagstick will be elevated 1-2″ above the putting surface so that the flagstick does not need to be touched. Once the ball hits the cup, it will be deemed holed out.
- On-course food and beverage will not be available per CDC guidelines.
- Tail Feathers Bar & Grill (our clubhouse restaurant) will be open for carry-out orders on Fridays from 4PM-8PM for our Friday Fish Fry Menu. We will serve food and beverage in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Wisconsin governor’s office. To place your carry-out order, please call us at (262) 348-9900.
- We are increasing the cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces.
- The limited staff we will have will be on “high alert” of COVID-19 symptoms. Anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to seek immediate medical attention and will not be permitted to work until they are free of symptoms.