Update July 31, 2020
- Effective August 1, 2020 in accordance with Governor Evers’ face coverings mandate, all staff members and customers will be required to wear a face covering while indoors in public areas. This includes the golf shop, restaurant, restrooms, and banquet areas (unless of course you are eating or drinking). Face coverings will not be required to be worn outdoors, especially on the golf course.
- Golf, golf lessons, and golf outings are operating fully
- Bar and Grill is open daily at 11:00 for dining indoors and outdoors, carry-out and delivery.
- Social Distancing observed as needed.
- Sanitizing throughout the day in all public areas.
- Private banquets and weddings are taking place with no restrictions.