Callaway Golf Certified Master Club Fitter
Close to 90% of U.S. golfers are playing with equipment that is wrong for their game, and 92% of golfers who are properly fit using launch monitor technology see immediate improvement in their game.
There’s no better feeling than having the confidence of a properly fit club in your hand. Join the 92% of golfers who see immediate improvement through a proper professional fitting at Hawk’s View!
In the 2019 Golf Digest Hot List, Callaway Golf products received the most gold medals of any company, the most 5-star Performance scores, and the most 5-Star Innovation scores. This includes the only driver and only iron with perfect 20/20 scores, the EPIC Flash driver and the Apex irons!
Top Ten Reasons to get a Callaway Club Fitting at Hawk’s View:
- Expert Knowledge – Matthew Boesch is one of a small handful of Callaway Master Club Fitters in the Midwest – he knows his stuff!
- Best of the Best – Callaway is off to a hot start in 2019 as the #1 selling driver, fairway wood, hybrid, iron, and putter (Odyssey) brand in the U.S. so far this year.
- Technology – Incredibly accurate launch monitor combined with Callaway’s superior fitting system ensures the best possible fittings.
- No Up-Charge – There is no fitting fee at Hawk’s View, and there is no up-charge for custom ordered clubs.
- Year Round – You can get fit 12 months a year at Hawk’s View with our state-of-the-art indoor simulator during the winter months
- Bigger Tee Shots – Average gain of 19 yards with a properly fitted driver versus your current driver*.
- Longer Irons – Average gain of 15 yards with a fitted 6-iron and 10 yards with a fitted PW*.
- Lower Scores – Golfers with fitted sets immediately lowered their 18 hole score by almost 3 strokes*.
- Big Gains for High Handicappers – Higher handicap players see up to 25 yards gained with a fitted driver, and can immediately shave 5-10 strokes off of their score with fitted sets*.
- More Confidence – Players with fitted clubs have more confidence on the course knowing they have the right equipment in their bag.
*Data courtesy of golf.com