While in the area, plan ahead to explore the surrounding towns. Country charm is found throughout the area and nearby communities invite you to visit. There are seasonal festivals in all the communities, shopping galore, museum tour, antiques, garden shops, golf, horseback riding, zip line canopy tour, balloon rides, sporting events, downhill skiing, biking, nature walks and of course lake activities.
Lake Geneva is located 3 miles south of Hawk’s View, a shopper’s dream with over 150 shops and boutiques throughout the area. Downtown Lake Geneva is an authentic, turn of the century downtown with an interesting blend of period building styles. Antique shops abound in the surrounding communities; Lyons, Elkhorn, Burlington, Delavan, Walworth-make sure you give yourself time to explore.
Hotels, Resorts, Inns and Vacation Rental Homes
There are many different accommodations in the Lake Geneva Area. Hawk’s View is offering greens fee discount coupons at select hotels. Ask for your coupon during your hotel stay.
Click on the hotel name to go to their website.
- The Abbey Resort – Fontana 800-709-1323
- Bella Vista Suites – Lake Geneva 262-248-2100
- Seven Oaks – Lake Geneva 262-248-4006
- Hampton Inn – Elkhorn 262-743-2360
- Hampton Inn – Burlington 262-767-1900
- Mill Creek Hotel – Lake Geneva 262-248-6647 – 1-800-421-6834
- The Nautical Inn – a theme based vacation rental homes in downtown Lake Geneva 262-949-1641
- Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva – Lake Geneva 262-248-9181
- Comfort Suites – Lake Geneva 262-248-2300
- Geneva Inn – Lake Geneva 262-248-5680
- Baymont Inn – Waterford – 262-534-4100
- Fontana Village Inn – Fontana – 262-276-6700