Currently not accepting new Applications. Please call for further inquiry: 262-348-9900
We are hiring staff to maintain the grounds of the property and golf course using hand, power tools, or equipment. This position performs a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, and raking. Flower bed maintenance.
About Hawk’s View Golf Club:
Hawk’s View is a family-owned, public golf course offering the Golf and Wedding experiences of member-only country clubs. Our staff enjoys a relaxed family-style work environment that is customer-focused on providing the best possible service. We take pride in our ability to perform above and beyond expectations typically reserved for other public courses.
Hawk’s View is continuously rated as one of the areas’ “Best Golf Course” in the “Best of Geneva Lake” and “Best of Walworth County” voting from 2020, 21, & 22. We are home to Lake Geneva’s only 5-star rated golf course and provide one of the top 10 Par 3 courses in America.
Job Type: Part-time / Seasonal
Salary: $11.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Free Golf
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
For more information please call 262-348-9900.
If you’re ready, fill out an application today and drop it off!