*We are not hiring for this position currently, for more information please give us a call 262-348-9900*
Now hiring a great summer job for someone just getting out of school or if you’re looking for a little extra spending money. This position, under general supervision, maintains the opening and closing of the Cantina to sell food and drink products to golfers on the golf course.
About Hawk’s View Golf Club:
Hawk’s View is a family-owned, public golf course offering the Golf and Wedding experiences of member-only country clubs. Our staff enjoys a relaxed family-style work environment that is customer-focused on providing the best possible service. We take pride in our ability to perform above and beyond expectations typically reserved for other public courses.
Hawk’s View is continuously rated as one of the areas “Best Golf Course” in the “Best of Geneva Lake” and “Best of Walworth County” voting from 2020, 21, & 22. We are home to Lake Geneva’s only 5-star rated golf course and provide one of the top 10 Par 3 courses in America.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must be at least 18 years of age and have a service-oriented personality. Must be able to communicate in English and understand information using verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Arrive for scheduled work shifts on time, in a positive state of mind, while meeting dress code and grooming standards for a professional appearance and being prepared for all types of outdoor weather conditions.
- Stock and set up beverage cart with beer, wine, spirits, ice, food products, and accessories and record inventory of same prior to departure from the facility.
- Perform responsible techniques in proper cash handling and follow all established cash handling procedures.
- Obtain cash bank from the manager and return cash bank in good order at the end of shift.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests at the counter and enter the same into a point-of-sale system.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area to prevent foodborne illness.
- Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
- Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND CERTIFICATIONS
Must have a High School degree or GED equivalent.
Must have and maintain: a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Nice to have: SafeServ certification, experience in bartending, knowledge of Golf
Hours vary. Sunday through Saturday
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Salary: $5.00 – $8.00 per hour
- Free Golf
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
If you’re ready, fill out an application today and drop it off!