Currently not accepting new Applications. Please call for further inquiry: 262-348-9900
We are hiring in the Golf Shop! A Pro Shop Staff member works under basic supervision and performs customer service / administrative work. Responsible for the sale of pro shop items, collection of fees, registration of players, and assigning tee times.
Works under the supervision of the Assistant Golf Professional and the indirect supervision of the Golf Professional.
About Hawk’s View Golf Club:
Hawk’s View is a family-owned, public golf course offering the Golf and Wedding experiences of member-only country clubs. Our staff enjoys a relaxed family-style work environment that is customer-focused on providing the best possible service. We take pride in our ability to perform above and beyond expectations typically reserved for other public courses.
Hawk’s View is continuously rated as one of the areas “Best Golf Course” in the “Best of Geneva Lake” and “Best of Walworth County” voting from 2020, 21, & 22. We are home to Lake Geneva’s only 5-star rated golf course and provide one of the top 10 Par 3 courses in America.
Essential Functions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. They are intended to be accurate summaries of what the job classification involves and what is required to perform it.
- Greets guests, and provides prompt, courteous, and friendly customer service.
- Manages reservation system, checks guests in, collects fees, and assigns tee times; informs players of course rules and regulations, maintains logs.
- Sales merchandise, maintain inventory records and accurately reconciles cash register sales with daily sales reports.
- Organizes schedules and operations for the driving range.
- Ensures guests meet the proper dress code.
- Keeps updated on and provides information on upcoming tournaments and events.
- Assists in coordinating and providing assistance in department tournaments and events
- Maintains golf playing ability and works to stay competent in all areas of the game.
- Assists guests with all their needs while in the pro shop; Ensures inquiries and requests are met efficiently and professionally; Ensures complaints are dealt with in a pleasant manner and recorded for Golf professionals.
- Maintains the pro shop environment by keeping the shop neat and orderly by general housekeeping duties: maintains, cleans, and straightens merchandise displays, cleans facility.
- Works with Assistant Golf Professional and/or Golf Professional to ensure proper rotation of inventory and display.
- Records and documents any safety hazards or other important situations immediately to the supervisor.
- Answers phones, and direct calls, and answers customer questions professionally. Updates and maintains automated data management systems and reviews input for accuracy.
- Maintains positive professional and effective working relationships by providing exceptional customer service.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this job to ensure continuity, but schedules are flexible. This is a seasonal position.
- May be required to work early mornings, evenings, holidays, or weekends as needed.
- May run errands for the department.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and experience:
- High School education or GED equivalent
- Any combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge and experience to perform the work
- Knowledge/background in Golf is a plus, but not required
Job Type: Part-time / Seasonal
Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Free Golf
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
For more information please call 262-348-9900 or email Jake Bandi.
If you’re ready, fill out an application today and drop it off!